Director, DevOps at Yieldmo
Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
We’re looking for a strong dev ops professional to help grow and lead our infrastructure team. You should be passionate about cloud technologies and have experience working in a high volume low latent environment. You should be comfortable configuring environments at the operating system, software and network layer. The ideal candidate is curious, pragmatic, sets a high bar and maniacally focused on running a secure, efficient and highly performant environment.
- Configure and manage our infrastructure on AWS.
- Manage EC2, ECS, Fargate, RDS, Route53, ELB, DynamoDB, Code CI/CD, Cloudfront, Cognito, API Gateway, VPC networking and security, Airflow, Akamai, Snowflake and Looker.
- Develop and maintain CloudFormation and Terraform templates.
- Be in the on-call rotation as the first level of support for our infrastructure.
- Set up automated pipelines to drive development efficiencies.
- Own and manage infrastructure monitoring and alerting.
- Implement autoscale, failover and disaster recovery strategies.
- Implement security best practices.
- Implement containerization and drive towards API first environment.
- Automation scripting in Bash and Python.
- At least 8+ years experience working as a system administrator or network administrator.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Production experience with most of our stack: AWS, CloudFormation, Linux, Java, Python, MySQL, Snowflake, CDNs, microservices, CI/CD pipelines for the cloud, big data, infrastructure as code.
- Comfortable managing onshore and offshore teams.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nice to Haves
- Ad tech experience (SSPs, DSPs, Analytics, DMPs, CDPs).
- Microservices architectures experience.
- Serverless experience.
- Exposure to multi cloud environments.
- Exposure to feature flagging and A/B testing.
- Hashicorp toolset experience.
- Familiarity with the OSI Model, SDN and zero trust environments.
- Familiarity with CircleCI, Jenkins, Codefresh, Travis CI.
- White glove service to help you upgrade your home office.
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month to fully unplug and recharge.
- Work life balance, flexible PTO and competitive compensation packages.
- A generous learning stipend and other opportunities for professional development.