Director of Engineering at Ro
What You'll Do:
- Lead engineering teams to improve and consistently deliver software within the each team
- Influence change and deliver sustainable technical and architectural decisions to improve efficiencies across the board
- Build a strong foundational relationship within and across teams, leading by example and embodying Ro’s core values of relentlessness, empathy, curiosity, effectiveness, and magic
- Act as a bridge between other squads and departments such as Product, Design, Data, Finance, and Security
- Advocate for technical engineering excellence and guide career growth development for team members
What You'll Bring:
- 10+ years of leading and developing growth around infrastructure, software development, and/or platform operations
- Ability to lead an organization with data-driven results in mind
- Highly proficient technical knowledge of current tools and best practices at scale
- Strong communication skills to effectively and transparently communicate and mobilize all levels and functions at Ro
- Quick to adapt and focus on prioritizing needs and problem solving (both technical and non-technical)
- Track record of success in designing, implementing, and executing scalable engineering teams
Our Current Teams:
- Product Growth: Driving business growth and increasing Ro’s value to patients, this team strives to provide a seamless experience for patients and drive business growth through end to end optimizations of the member journey.
- Patient Care: Delivering best-in-class medical care and provider experience for all patients on our platform. This team enables and empowers our healthcare providers to offer high-quality, efficient, accessible healthcare services with technology-supported solutions.
- Patient Fulfillment: Scaling Ro’s fulfillment of healthcare products, our Patient Fulfillment engine will allow Ro to more efficiently, accurately, and rapidly deliver treatment to patients at scale than anyone in the industry.
- Infrastructure: Strengthening the foundation of Ro’s technology, this team provides our technical organization with secure, robust, resilient, performance, and flexible platforms upon which to build the future of healthcare.
- Data: Providing advanced intelligence and analysis throughout the organization, our Data team provides advanced forecasts, insights, and data products to stakeholders, allowing us to replace intuition with certainty and optimize our decisions.