Director of Information Security
Compass is building a real estate platform that helps agents and consumers effectively work with one another to buy and sell homes. As the Director of Information Security at Compass you will create the infrastructure and best practices for our Security needs. You’ll drive partnerships with leadership to establish a strategic roadmap that enables Compass to scale security efforts as Compass scales domestically and globally. As the Director, you’ll drive and own partnerships with internal and external leaders as the team develops security capabilities to protect our products, customers, and data.
At Compass You Will:
- Be fully responsible for the delivery of Compass’ digital and information management strategies, enterprise-wide application and cybersecurity programs, and the technology infrastructure and operational services and business systems supporting all business functions to achieve our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world
- Identify the technology gap throughout the real estate business and transactions, and create innovative technology solutions to bring such interactions into the Compass data platform
- Conduct full-scale security assessment and provide recommendations to strengthen infrastructure
- Lead the development and implementation of a global security policy that covers network security architecture, network access and monitoring policies, employee education and awareness, and more
- Create a data-first culture of decision making across the company
What We’re Looking For:
- Mastery in Computer Science with a deep expertise in Security and Business Systems
- Track record of excellence managing a large security team within a global technology organization
- 10+ years of software and/or hardware engineering technical experience
- Experience in creating business value through technology and strategic planning of business growth objectives
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills with an outsized ability to create change using a data-first approach to decision making across the company
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.