Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
Security at Ocrolus
Ocrolus is a fast-growing financial technology organization with many emerging security threats and we are building a world-class security program to keep Ocrolus and our customer’s data secure. We are looking for a diverse set of security practitioners to help us design, build, and scale security at Ocrolus. We value critical thinking, creativity, data-driven and intelligence-driven approaches, and offensive experience. We believe security is a collaborative and open process, where security is a partner to help achieve business goals securely. We believe in saying “yes, and” instead of “no” when recommending security objectives. We don’t believe in using fear or penalty for enforcement of security policies and processes, and we will always provide evidence and justification for security controls.
- Design, build, and run Ocrolus’ security operations program.
- Design the requirements, select the technology, and build the processes that enable log management, threat detection, incident response and recovery, automation and orchestration, and threat hunting.
- Own our threat detection and incident response program, including investigation procedure, response and recovery playbooks, and automation.
- Identify the relevant telemetry and select the technology that enables our threat hunting program.
- Own our threat intelligence program, including collection, analysis, and dissemination of threat intelligence to the security team and the entire organization.
- Perform and manage investigations and train and mentor analysts on performing investigations.
- Perform and manage tabletop breach readiness and red team exercises.
- Build relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Help build a collaborative and enlightening world-class security team at Ocrolus.
- Experience conducting and managing security investigations.
- Experience running, growing, or scaling a security operations or detection and response program.
- Experience engineering and building threat detections, incident response and recovery runbooks, automation and orchestration, and threat hunting.
- Deep knowledge of technology and processes used in security operations.
- Great communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!