Peloton is looking for an Engineering Director who will be responsible for driving internal developer productivity by developing next-generation developer tools and processes. This leader will drive our developer infrastructure strategy to deliver world-class products that fuel Peloton’s double-digit growth and market expansion.
- Build and lead a team of software developers that are responsible for building developer tools and automation.
- Be both a technical leader and people manager.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive engineering alignment.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for assessment and improvements.
- 5+ years of experience building developer tools and infrastructure for Mobile, Web, and backend development.
- 5+ years of experience building, managing, and coaching engineering teams.
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management.
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android, and/or Windows.
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada, and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.