Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales leader to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. You will lead a team that serves as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You and your team will partner with Enterprise Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
This role is based remotely from your home.
- You will directly lead a Pre-Sales team and partner with our Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Ready to show your excitement about our disruptive approach to Automation
- You collaborate with sales and partners driving Revenue across the Americas
- You develop your team and mentor individuals towards their career goals
- You will be an active player/coach, hands on with the team, understand and demonstrate and represent Hyperscience
- You exercise your abilities as a trusted advisor with Regional Sales Directors with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- You will build a world-class team to match our growth
- You celebrate your customer’s success
- Work the MEDDIC Sales/Forcasting methodology
- You always find a way to win
- You are a part of our extended team collaborating with our internal ecosystem drive culture, product alignment and bring a customer first focus to Hyperscience.
- You provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- 10+ years professional experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Experience to influence and build champions both technical and executive
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Ability to travel
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.