LEAD AND GROW AN INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED SUPPORT ORGANIZATION
The Technical Solution Engineering team is at the intersection of business and engineering helping organizations leverage their data within Sisense to take innovative actions that create impact and improve business outcomes.
We care deeply about our customers — weekly we toast to new customers and share internally how Sisense has made a difference in their lives. You will not only be on the front line talking to users, and building relationships; you’ll become the customer’s advocate inside the company, spreading their happiness to the team and driving minds together to envision how future customers could be using the product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it's what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Director, you will lead teams that work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product. This is a strategic leadership role who is focused on building and growing teams that support customer production issues and work with R&D to create an alignment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You'll lead 2 support teams based in Kyiv, Ukraine that support our US customers. As our Director of Support Engineering, you'll establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through maintaining high standards in support and customer service management.
Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations. Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives, and issues across internal business units. Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
In your first 30 days, you'll spend most of your time ramping up on the product and our existing processes as well as getting to know the team. You'll...
- Familiarize yourself and start working with the relevant internal systems.
- Get to know the support global team.
- Familiarize yourself with the main support processes.
- Get to know and interact with all the Support management interfaces in Delivery - CSM management, PS management.
- Initial familiarization with the Sisense product, setup a lab and get hands-on experience.
- Review and get to know well the relevant KPIs, dashboards and goals of the team.
- Attend a few troubleshooting sessions.
By day 60, you will have:
- Defined the relevant KPIs for Support
- Be heavily involved with most of the support infrastructure improvement initiatives including owning and leading a few selected ones.
- Increase your understanding of the Sisense Products
- Actively participate, review, evaluate, and adjust the progress on the key initiatives.
- Participate in interviews of relevant hires in the Support org.
- Attend customer calls and meetings.
- Review team's performance to propose improvements to align with business goals and strategy.
- Act as the main point of contact for customer escalations and drive to resolution
By day 90 you will be:
- Deeply involved in all relevant support processes
- Become a focal point for all things concerning the support team
- Become an escalation point and conduct routine calls with customers
- Drive discussions both internally and externally around how the support processes and tools can be better, and then implement the changes that add the most value.
- Identify areas of opportunities and suggest concrete plans to improve
- Create strong relationships with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
What you have accomplished thus far:
- Gained experience in leading Cloud support teams as well as Cloud migration projects and programs.
- Proven track record of excellent leadership in a highly technical and top performing support team.
- Hands on technical support experience and managing high profile customers.
- Solid experience in directly managing technical support teams including hiring, performance assessment, setting KPIs and goals, fulfilling achievement, managing risk, providing mentorship and career progressions.
- Experience supporting large Enterprise customers
- Have global experience, ability to manage a 24/7- “Follow the Sun” Model, leading remote teams.
- Have exhibited excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Posses solid customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on call on occasion
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies