Email Developer at Candid™
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:03 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Candid is a rapidly growing healthcare startup dedicated to making high quality orthodontic treatment accessible to all. By simplifying the process and reducing costs, we can help more people feel healthier and more confident every single day. Straighter teeth are just the start.
Since we launched in 2017, Candid has treated tens of thousands of patients, brought on 300+ employees, and raised ~$90M in funding. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, tech, retail, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, Uber, and Airbnb.
We’re looking for an email developer to join the Candid™ Retention & CRM Team to help build out our email communications. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a passion for building pixel perfect HTML emails and marketing automations. You’re excited to work with a technical marketing team to understand project requirements and translate static design files into functional products, and look forward to developing emails that push the boundaries of personalized customer-centric communications, combining creative with data at every step.
Applying knowledge of automation via email and SMS, you will work throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You are eager to dive in and learn, want to push the envelope on technical email production, and are excited about creating personalized digital experiences at scale. You will report directly to our Director of CRM in our NYC HQ.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, code and assist the CRM team with daily campaigns, email being the focus
- Create new processes to enable best-in-class email production, personalization, inbox placement and customer engagement
- Configure dynamic content elements to create personalized emails/SMS at scale
- Ensure quality, consistency enforced at all steps and across all assets, devices, inboxes
- Develop and manage template library
- Support development and management of cross-channel customer data integrity and processes
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of experience in front end development of emails and/or landing pages
- Advanced with HTML, CSS and responsive design, comfortable with HTML for email
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch, comfortable translating design file into functional HTML
- Proficient with email automation platforms, Braze a plus
- Eye for design, passionate about building UX best practices into every project
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience working with email code and interest in combining developer skills with marketing knowledge
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work - across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains, and around the block from the F and M
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.
Read Full Job Description