In this role you will work in a cloud-native AWS environment, helping to maintain our information security program’s alignment with our culture and reduce business risk by:
- Protecting system boundaries and corporate data
- Keeping computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks
- Documenting security events and processes
- Actively participating in an evolving incident response lifecycle
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Analyze and continuously review output for infrastructure security systems, such as Falcon EDR, security events logs, etc.
- Document processes, procedures and events as needed.
- Collaborate in writing comprehensive reports, including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancements.
- Configure and troubleshoot security controls (e.g., AWS SGs, FIM, SIEM, etc.)
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Communicate and respond with the technical and management teams during security incidents.
- Assist in triage for our bug bounty program.
- Execute incident response lifecycle processes.
- Research and test additional security processes and products.
- Stay current with new threats and exploits and assist in adjusting the company's security posture accordingly.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for information security and learning.
- At least 2 years of Cybersecurity experience.
- Understanding of security tools and concepts (firewalls, proxies, SIEM, EDR, IDPS, etc.)
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- An understanding of best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security standards and procedures.
- Basic programming/scripting skills (Python and Golang strongly desirable.)
- Familiarity with AWS and web-related technologies (strongly desirable.)