Brooklyn, New York
StrongArm Tech is the world’s leading safety science company focused on creating safer and smarter workplaces for Industrial AthletesTM everywhere. Through its FUSE Risk Management Platform, StrongArm utilizes cutting edge technology, cloud-based computing, and sophisticated data analysis to deliver value to a Fortune 500 client base.
Come join a young, creative and agile startup team working to keep the world’s Industrial AthletesTM Proud, Protected and Productive.
As a Production Engineer, you will work on developing improvements to our current products and assist in design and prototyping of emerging products. As a member of the Production Team, you’ll have an opportunity to both manage an international supply chain and contribute expertise to bring a product to realization in mass production. You will be a key player in designing, engineering, and producing the hardware to enable our technology’s expansion to help more Industrial Athletes. The role will also work closely with the Production Team in reworking broken equipment coming back from the field and understanding root cause analysis.
As a Production Engineer you will be ultimately responsible for:
- Design and prototyping on new products and current product improvements
- Tear down of devices and equipment for rework
- Assembly of sensitive components
- Meeting mission-critical deadlines in fast-paced environment with many responsibilities
- Manage a global supply chain and various trade-offs in costs, timelines, and deliverables
- Work with finance / ops / biz dev to forecast and communicate delivery schedules to internal business teams and external partners
Key Requirements / Qualifications:
- Experience in CAD (Parametric and Surfaces), with a variety of experience in prototyping
- Basic understanding of electronics, experience with soldering, PCBs, etc.
- Proficiency in mechanical tools such as power drills, adhesives, and general hardware tools
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work and problem-solve independently and creatively
- Degree/experience in engineering, or experience working with hardware components and assembly
- This is an in-person position at our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY
- 1+ years in related or comparable experience
StrongArm Technologies is an equal opportunity employer