Engineer - SRE/DevOps
Greater NYC Area
Plaid was originally started by engineers seeking to empower developers democratizing financial services. We’re still true to those roots as a technology-focused company.
Across our team, we value a product-oriented mindset and a passion for building clean and scalable code. We focus on creating the best possible environment to build amazing products. We limit meetings, rely on asynchronous communication, and consistently host company-wide hackathons to promote cross-team collaboration and to grow our engineering chops.
Plaid’s infrastructure handles millions of requests per day, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a robust API. As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will build and scale the foundations for production engineering, developer operations, and deployments. You will also work hand-in-hand with the product teams to help ship features. You will be responsible for keeping the ship sailing smoothly, and your creations will serve as the bedrock for products serving millions of users.
What excites you
- Working with various engineering teams to achieve common goals
- Building efficient engineering frameworks and processes for quickly iterating and launching products into production
- Doing a little bit of everything across our entire stack and across teams to ensure the success of Plaid and our customers
What excites us
- Experience in infrastructure engineering or devops
- Experience with Bash, Go and/or Python
- Experience in managing production environments and databases
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible
- Ability to juggle day-to-day tasks and long term projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description