Engineer in Test at WeWork Technology
About The Role
WeWork is seeking an Engineer in Test to join our team. You will be working with engineering teams, developing infrastructure for testing of complex software and evangelizing engineering excellence.
- Lead/collaborate on improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Work closely with infrastructure team to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Instrumenting CI/CD pipelines in native web/API/iOS/Android development environments.
- Design and maintain test frameworks.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of meaningful work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Expert Knowledge of Agile QA Methodologies and software life cycle
- Experience and knowledge of security testing, performance testing, and load testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Role:
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are proud to champion a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.