Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for an R&D Enablement Manager to join our Learning & Development Team in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be spearheading the learning experience for all our engineering teams here at OwnBackup!Your Day-to-Day Role
- Ultimately be the leader that builds really awesome enablement and learning programs for our engineering organization via our LMS, Brainshark and for live/virtual trainings and workshops across the organization including our monthly bootcamps, SKO, and MKO events.
- Design, build and execute our global engineering education program
- Work globally across engineering offices to help create a consistent culture of education and growth
- Improve productivity of engineers transitioning from one team to another as well as new hire onboarding into engineering.
- Build and execute programs for continued growth and development of existing engineers (0 - 1 yr, 1-2, 2-3, 3+)
- Support efforts to help our engineers do better by understanding and helping to improve our culture, process, and technology via collaboration with key stakeholders including with the Sr. Director of L&D, Head of Product & Strategy, and EVP of Engineering.
- Collaborate with our Sr. Director of L&D along with our Head of Product & Strategy + EVP of Engineering to ensure that the engineering enablement programs being built will meet the current and future needs of our engineers, developers, and front line engineering managers.
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing training in an Engineering Organization
- 3+ years of enablement experience in an Engineering Organization
- Experience running Engineering Boot Camp (onboarding) in a Tech Company
- Program management experience within an Engineering Organization
- Experience in adult education and developing both self-paced and instructor-led training (we use Brainshark as our LMS)
- Ability to deliver content both on-site and to remote employees via Zoom
- Attention to detail with the ability to self-identify areas for improvement/focus
- Ability to collaborate with various internal teams as well as remote teams globally
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey, US or Tel Aviv, IL office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.