Squarespace is looking for an Engineering Manager to support the teams that build our customer-facing Analytics products. Squarespace Analytics ingests over a 100GB of data per day to produce tools that help our customers make decisions about their businesses. You’ll work with technical and product leadership from across the company to create valuable new features and ensure the platform can scale to handle more customers.
- Develop engineers across multiple teams through coaching and feedback
- Partner with other leaders to influence product, architectural and organizational choices
- Thoughtfully negotiate and clarify engineering priorities across teams and align them with larger product goals
- Grow the technical expertise and development practices of your teams
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple engineering teams and leads
- Experience designing highly-scalable, distributed systems
- Experience managing and delivering on multiple, concurrent projects
- Experience with Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, data pipelines, distributed systems
- A deep passion for coaching engineering teams and other managers
- Experience with building and scaling analytics products
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.