Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Have you heard that Affirm has expanded to New York? We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead and expand the Deposits team, building one of the first major expansions of Affirm’s product offerings. Come join this product-oriented engineering team as we begin our rollout of the product, and lead the team through scaling the product and building out the features that make our offering uniquely compelling for Affirm’s customers.
We are only just getting started! Come join us as we build a beloved, lasting financial services brand predicated on honesty and trust. It’s going to be an amazing ride!
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Leading, mentoring, and growing a product engineering team responsible for a major new product offering
- Meaningfully affecting Affirm’s growth by bringing new financial products from conception to market to market fit and beyond
- You will manage the team locally and will work closely with San Francisco based Financial Products engineering team. You will visit the San Francisco office at least every other month.
What We Look For
- Drive to change consumer financial services for the better
- Prior experience growing and managing a product-focused engineering team
- Prior experience working with partner teams in different offices a plus
- Fluency in back end development. Experience with web and mobile a plus
- Prior experience architecting, building, launching and maintaining complex products
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to hire and build teams.
At Affirm, "People Come First" is a core value and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can learn more about our D&I efforts here.
Read Full Job Description