Engineering Manager, Enrollments at CLEAR
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric software development leader. As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading a cross functional software team in design, development, test, and deployment of our next generation travel products. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing software, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results. Your team will be building consumer focused kiosk/device front end & back end biometric experiences that will be used to enroll members.
What You Will Do:
- Guide an extremely talented team and deliver a maintainable product with a focus on time to market
- Create, prioritize, communicate, manage, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Partner with business stakeholders & product manager to understand requirements, priorities, and processes
- Propose and implement new projects or recommend system improvements.
- Own all operational metrics and support
- Set clear, measurable quality goals for an organization in a data-driven way
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in understanding of all aspects of software engineering, including coding, maintenance, architecture and design
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Able to build, manage, and work with multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Basic understanding of Biometrics is a plus