What You'll Do:
- Lead highly adaptable teams that can responsibly deliver on short-term and long-term business goals
- Contribute actively towards the development and structure of the organization, including team structure, recruiting, and hiring
- Influence change, encourage innovation, development, and growth at every level of the company
- Establish team goals and metrics that align the team towards the execution of the company strategy and vision
- Develop talent and grow your team into a high performing healthy development organization by supporting them through strong delegation, 1:1’s, and regular transparent, actionable feedback
- Collaborate with Product, Data, and Design teams to help define the strategy, roadmap, and support with technical design, work breakdown, implementation, testing, and deployment of features, products, and systems
What You'll Bring:
- Successful track record of building high performing, healthy, and sustainable teams that addressed increasingly complex technical and organizational challenges
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solid understanding of the entire software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships across the organization from Engineering Managers, Leads, Product Managers, Designers, and Data colleagues
- Strong communication, analytical, and technical skills
Our Current Teams:
- Product Growth: Driving business growth and increasing Ro’s value to patients, this team strives to provide a seamless experience for patients and drive business growth through end to end optimizations of the member journey.
- Patient Care: Delivering best-in-class medical care and provider experience for all patients on our platform. This team enables and empowers our healthcare providers to offer high-quality, efficient, accessible healthcare services with technology-supported solutions.
- Patient Fulfillment: Scaling Ro’s fulfillment of healthcare products, our Patient Fulfillment engine will allow Ro to more efficiently, accurately, and rapidly deliver treatment to patients at scale than anyone in the industry.
- Infrastructure: Strengthening the foundation of Ro’s technology, this team provides our technical organization with secure, robust, resilient, performance, and flexible platforms upon which to build the future of healthcare.
- Data: Providing advanced intelligence and analysis throughout the organization, our Data team provides advanced forecasts, insights, and data products to stakeholders, allowing us to replace intuition with certainty and optimize our decisions.