Engineering Team Lead
Title: Engineering Team Lead
Location: New York City
Reporting Relationship: Sr. Director of Engineering, Programmatic and Partner Products
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
The Engineering Team Lead will join DV’s Programmatic software development team and will use industry standards and latest technologies to enhance our programmatic and platform products. DoubleVerify runs mission-critical systems that process billions of real-time transactions a day, hence performance and scalability considerations would guide you throughout each project. You will experiment with new and cutting-edge technologies designed for large scale, distributed systems, Big Data and Ad Tech solutions.
- Join and lead a great team of motivated engineers that develop critical, large scale distributed services for DoubleVerify's Programmatic and Platform products
- Oversee end to end integrations with the rapidly increasing list of Programmatic Trading Platforms
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, stability and performance
- Lead Quality assurance and Monitoring efforts that aligns with product objectives and develop scalable solutions
- Work closely with the Product team to understand product requirements
- Follow agile methodologies and work in a fast-paced environment where one can quickly see the results of the work being performed
- Expertise in Python or similar languages
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience in building data pipelines using Big Data technologies like Kafka, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of leadership experience (managing people)
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- Familiarity with Java or C#
- Experience in Ad Tech industry