Enterprise Architect at Celonis
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software - the Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis EMS helps companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, as well as Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as an Enterprise Architect
We are looking for a curious, smart and "learn it all" Architect with proven experience and a passion for designing solution architectures for our prospects and customers to support and help our growing sales team to achieve revenue goals
You work with the technical teams at our prospects and customers to design an architecture for the integration of our products that will meet their performance, data/information security and business requirements; you will unlock technical blockers that can slow down the adoption of our products and partner closely with our Sales and Solution Engineering teams as well as our Product Management, Data Ops and Information Security teams. You will be responsible for supporting engagements with new prospects as well as existing customers that look to expand their footprint. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success
- Lead and define the overall architecture, data and cloud strategy for our largest client accounts
- Engage with senior (C level) stakeholders to align their strategic objectives with the Celonis technical strategy
- Be the bridge between our product & engineering teams within Celonis with the clients teams to provide the best technical services for our clients
- Provide guidance to our Celonis services teams and clients to provide automation and efficiency in our deliveries
- Design and oversee delivery of technical solutions for our clients teams - such as bespoke integration methods
- Support Celonis implementation projects with technical guidance and support
- Creation of technical designs and presentations for internal and client stakeholders
- Support the identification of process process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- 4+ years of Solution Architect experience
- 4+ years of Software Sales / IT Consulting experience
- 2+ years of Software Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- You can comfortably switch from explaining an architecture diagram to an environment where you coded/assembled a demo of the architecture
- Strong technical background with a focus on system integrations, data operations and automation capabilities
- Strong understanding of cloud native architectures, SaaS solutions (Salesforce, Dynamics CRM,Service Now,etc..), cybersecurity posture fundamentals, API ecosystems and legacy on-premise enterprise architectures
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably Information Technology or related field
- AWS/Azure/GCP Certifications
- Integration Certifications (Mulesoft,Oracle,SAP,etc..)
- Experience in at least 2 domains among : Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Customer/Consumer Management (Service,Order Management, Sales),HR,Procurement.
- Experience in at least 2 industries among: Consumer Goods, Banking, Pharma, Aerospace,Telco, Transport, etc.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.