Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
The Enterprise System Administrator is responsible for the development, integration, and sustained support of the HRIS and ITSM systems. They will work as a Systems Engineer, serving as a technical point of contact, ensuring proper configuration, and providing excellent customer service to end users of the system. They will provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements or projects based on system capability, process gaps, and cultural challenges.
What you’ll do:
This person will provide on-going technical assistance, handling incident and service request tickets on a priority basis. Software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: workflow administration, system role maintenance, occasional data imports, and third-party software integrations. This includes working with process owners to develop workflows, implement the workflows, and administer various tools.
Technical aspects of the Enterprise Systems Engineer role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain optimal function of systems, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules
- Identify opportunities to simplify, streamline, automate, and improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes while recommending solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks
- Define, design, configure and implement solutions and bug fixes
- Build custom dashboards, reports, portals and service catalogs
- Work with process owners within HR, Benefits, Payroll, Finance, and Information Technology teams to review audit results; guaranteeing data flow and files are accurate
- Act as a technical liaison between the HR teams and the IT teams to utilize the systems in a more efficient manner, recommending strategies to automate various business processes
- Develop and maintain process documentation such as knowledge articles, workflow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, approval processes etc.
- Provide technical support, training and mentoring to other users of the platform
- Manage and create additional user and role administration per security guidelines
- Integrate platform with other systems while monitoring and maintaining integrations after implementation
- Submit Incident and Change Requests (e.g., submit bug/fix Incidents; submit upgrade requests) via a formal change process
- Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions of other members of the technical team and process owners
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving patch / release management issues and other defects when they arise
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including creating and maintaining process documentation
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including to non-technical audiences
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing input to solving business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority
- Must be open to other’s ideas, strategies, etc., as part of a decision-making team
- Ability to use discretion, maintain confidentiality, and exercise sound judgment
- Experience with ITSM/ITAM processes: Incident, Problem, Change, Release Management, Service Level Management, and Service Catalog
- Experience with the full software development or application implementation life cycle: Analysis, Design Implementation, Testing, Training, and Support
- General knowledge on IT concepts regarding IT service management, security, infrastructure, applications, SAP and project management
- Experience with scripting languages like PowerShell, Go, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API technologies such as Swagger/OpenAPI
- Target base salary: $60,000 - $120,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world