Procore is seeking an Executive Assistant to support Procore’s VP of Corporate Development and VP of Investor Relations. In this role, you’ll manage a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our CFO and the executive leadership team.
As a successful Executive Assistant, you’ll partner closely with external stakeholders, Procore’s executive administrative staff, and the executive leadership team to support the Vice President of Corporate Development and the Vice President of Investor Relations’ increasing demands as Procore continues to scale globally. Use your resourcefulness, organizational skills, flexibility, and warm, proactive approach to identify and solve current and anticipated challenges for this senior executive.
The position reports to the Executive Assistant to the CFO and is based in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters. We are open to exceptional remote talent in the US willing to travel several times per year as needed. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the Executive Assistant, CFO to complete a wide variety of professional administrative tasks, including managing an active and complex calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- With deadline pressures, proactively prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously to successful task/project completion
- With your exceptional judgment, manage a variety of confidential and sensitive special projects which may have a broad organizational impact
- In an ever-changing and constantly shifting work environment, anticipate and proactively identify more effective and efficient ways to manage administrative tasks with professionalism and care
- Collaborate and partner effectively with all executive stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support role at the executive level
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce, Slack, and Google Applications
- Exceptional calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and distributed multiple participant executive meetings
- Strong command of G Suite applications, inducing Google docs, sheets, and slides
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with complex executive company travel
- Exceptional organizational and decision-making skills
- Approachable demeanor with outstanding social and communication skills
If you'd like stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.