In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Serve as the technical point-of-contact for clients both pre- and post-launch: working with them to integrate their website and databases with Bluecore, as well as helping establish and maintain a strong, long-term technical relationship between their systems and Bluecore.
- Working closely with clients and with our Customer Success team to think creatively and strategically about ways to extract maximum value from the Bluecore platform, designing and implementing custom technical solutions as needed.
- Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
- Ideate, develop, and improve upon internal tooling, procedures, and processes that facilitate the work of the Forward Deployed Engineering team.
- Work as a liaison between clients, Customer Success, and the product development team to improve Bluecore’s product offering.
- Successful completion of a reputable Coding Bootcamp or similar level of programming knowledge.
- Current or past professional experience in a client-facing role, working and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
- Exposure to (or interest in learning!) SQL, Python, or Google Cloud functions.
- BS in Computer Science or a similar technical field.
- Familiarity with Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, or other Emerging Technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) platforms.
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.