Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with UX and back-end Developers.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on the front end
- Strong understanding of Angular frameworks
- Professional experience with Angular 2+
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description