Front End Developer
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with UX and back-end Developers.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Helping to design and create RESTful APIs to drive functionality.
- Learning new technologies.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- 4-7 years of professional experience working on the front end
- Strong understanding of Angular frameworks
- Professional experience with Angular 2+
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description