At Third Summit, our goal is to build products that literally do not exist yet. We’re creating widespread, complex, all-encompassing ecosystems for creative professionals—and once they see the finished product, they get it. It clicks. We’re building tools that iron out clunky workflows, that help them get paid faster and organize assets intelligently, so creatives can focus less on administration and more on the work they love.
Our flagship platform is Alteon, a SaaS platform that, in 2021, will combine cloud-based collaborative and storage tools with a payment processor and virtual talent marketplace. We’re like Dropbox, Paypal and UpWork all rolled into one—but tailored for production professionals.
We’re currently building out our internal engineering team to help make our vision a reality. You’ll be joining a tight, enthusiastic and quickly growing team. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, agile, deadline-driven environment and can collaborate professionally and quickly with colleagues to meet goals. Innovation and creativity are paramount—we’re problem-solvers, collaborative thinkers and always open to new ideas.
On top of a casual work environment, we offer health benefits, flexible time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company. While occasionally working from home is possible, we prefer the candidate work primarily from our office in Manhattan. We're looking for team members who want to contribute to our company culture and participate in our regular team building activities.
We’re currently looking for a talented front-end developer to join the team.
- Expert knowledge of, and experience with, building oroduction applications with React and Typescript
- Comfortable setting standards and leading other developers in this space
- Mandatory technologies: NextJs, React, Node.js, OpenAPI, TypeScript
- Mandatory knowledge of NextJs, React, Node.js, OpenAPI and TypeScript
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Comfortable learning new languages
- Experience building production applications with major SPA frameworks such as React, Next Js or Angular
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in sophisticated use of CSS, browser compatibility and pre- and post-processors
- Experience with clean code and automated testing methodologies
- Comfortable with technical ownership and working as part of a global team
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems with a focus on RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SDLC build tools and shift-left DevOps methodologies (Github, NPM, Gradle, Maven, etc.)
- Experience with Reactive programming methodologies and frameworks such as RxJS
- Experience with front-end build tools and testing libraries including Webpack