Front End Engineer
We are looking for inspired individuals to help us develop next-generation web applications. You will work on a development team to produce best-in-class web applications that will have a direct impact on the success of small businesses. Along the way, you will build great working relationship and join a collaborative community that believes anything is possible and that you can have fun while doing great work.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Programming the front end of an innovative platform while maintaining production applications
- Performing analysis of requirements, then designing and developing front end solutions
- Creating beautiful, rich, user interactions and experiences for business applications
- Working directly with our UX designers, back-end developers and clients to implement cutting-edge experiences across a variety of presentation technologies
- Keeping pace with the development team and adapting to changing requirements
Qualifications for success:
- You have developed front end web applications in a commercial setting for at least 3 years
- You have experience creating maintainable front-end solutions using the AngularJS framework
- You have functioned in a production environment with server side experience
- You have supported a full stack team that’s preferably utilized technologies such as Grunt, SASS, Type Script, Bamboo, Git, Protractor and/or Selenium, or other relative tech
- You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders, technologists, data scientists, and external partners
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to drive success
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events
- Hackathons that are not only fun and dedicated to pushing creativity even further, but where the best ideas are put into production
- Equity compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.