WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze’s Dashboard Infrastructure team aims to make it easy and efficient to build client-facing UIs that have great UX and are consistent with our brand. The team’s stakeholders are the front-end engineers and UX designers on other teams at Braze. Dashboard Infrastructure are the primary owners of Beacon, Braze's component library and design system, and are also leading the migration of Braze's product dashboard to React and TypeScript.
As a member of the team, you will work alongside a senior engineer to build out new UI components and improve the performance of our front-end. You will get a chance to tackle significant engineering challenges, such as:
- Designing foundational front-end infrastructure and libraries that the rest of the product depends on
- Building complex user interfaces for composing messages, analyzing data, and orchestrating user journeys
- Extending, optimizing, and future-proofing all parts of our front-end stack
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years of full-stack development experience
- Have a user-centric attitude and care deeply about UX
- Pride yourself on writing elegant, maintainable code
- Are comfortable working in a large front-end codebase with many stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.