Front-End Engineer I at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Tens of thousands of hungry Diners utilize our platform daily. Our goal is to find as many hungry people who aren’t currently using the platform and make sure that they get fed. As part of the growth team, you’ll be focussing on rolling out a new SEO mobile user focussed landing experience, improving onboarding and diner retention through targeted multichannel communications.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Design, develop and deploy awesome technologies and products for a range of users (diners, corporate accounts, restaurants, internal tools).
- Build software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities formed through tight collaboration with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users.
- Solve complex problems for diners, restaurateurs and internal stakeholders using elegant technical solutions.
- Contribute to our ever evolving software architecture and development methodologies.
You Should Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- A track record of strong academic performance (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA).
- A passion for building applications used by millions of people in a team-oriented environment.
- Creativity and analytical abilities required for solving complex problems.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- A desire to join a fast paced tech- and product- oriented company.
And Of Course, Perks!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.