Front-End Engineer, OTT Applications
Our Video Playback Experience team builds the over-the-top applications that serve as the front door for Vimeo OTT. This is an opportunity to develop at the forefront of video and application technology, overcoming diverse technical challenges while building beautiful interfaces.
What you'll do:
- Accompany your code with meaningful test coverage
- Develop online video applications for Samsung TV, Xbox One, Chromecast devices
- Provide feedback on your efforts and the work of others
- Experiment and discover solutions to a range of technical problems
- Drive towards the best video playback experience
- Coordinate with team members effectively
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years building web applications
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology
- Experience in programming interactive browser-based applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of OTT development
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 150 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.