Our vision is to help companies become more customer-centric by providing them with a central source of insights on their customer experience.
We do this by elevating those who speak to customers all day - namely customer service teams and ensuring their voices and insights are driving key decisions in their companies.
We are 60 employees, growing 100%+ a year, and only scratching the surface of our potential - we recently raised a Series A to help us accelerate our growth.
We have a ~25 person Product, Engineering, and Design team and we’re looking for a frontend-leaning engineer who can help us achieve our product vision. We solve interesting technical challenges at enterprise scale, craft great user experiences, and ship features to enthusiastic users frequently.
As the 7th engineer on the Agent Performance team, you will be instrumental in driving adoption of our Agent Performance product. Your work will facilitate millions of dollars in revenue for the company and have a material impact on the work life of tens of thousands of customer service professionals.Pay, Perks & Such:
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
We provide competitive salaries, stock options and benefits like health coverage, 401k, team events, and more! The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster.About the Role:
- Facilitate adoption of our Agent Performance workflows by creating delightful User Experiences
- Collaborate with other engineers on large projects
- Have a primary focus on UX/UI with React and Typescript!...
- … As well as many opportunities to work on our Node+Mongo server stack
- Be a critical part of the development cycle by leveling up the look and feel of our releases
- Collaborate tightly with the designers on the team
- Be passionate about delivering features that solve real customer pain points
- Have an eye for great design and great UX, and the skills to implement them
- Be comfortable offering and soliciting feedback to/from their peers
- Thrive in a dynamic environment with varied responsibilities - ideally have experience being a part of a 10-100 person, fast-paced startup
- Have experience overcoming hurdles to accomplish what others might not
- Like to work on a small team of engineers that works closely with other engineering teams
The Agent Performance team was formed as the biggest strategic bet to continue accelerating Maestro’s trajectory post Series A. Its mission is to help our customers close the feedback loop with their support teams.
Maestro’s core product generates an incredible amount of metrics about our customers’ support teams. The agent performance product helps team leaders find relevant insights in that haystack, organize them into actionable coaching points, and share them with their team members.
We’ve been working on this product for just under a year and we’re already seeing great adoption and impact. The team has strong support from our leadership and is highly strategic for the business, with many exciting features to build.