Front-End Engineer at adMarketplace (Greater NYC Area, NY)
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our Product team and other engineers on understanding and translating product requirements into technical solutions.
- Build new advertising products and tools using modern Frontend technologies (testable and reusable components).
- Build, test, integrate and release using Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
- Influence usage of best software engineering practices.
- Build for scale, availability, performance and security across the stack.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem-solving
- Experience in ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL and Webpack
- Strong attention to details and procedures; ability to be analytical and thorough
- Passionate about building elegant, highly performant and modern designs
- Experience with web security
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
Would Be Awesome:
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Experience in NodeJs, SpringBoot or any microservices framework
- Familiarity with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Experience with SQL, iOS, Android, and PHP
- Experience working in an agile software development team using Jira
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.