Front-End Web Developer
NextGuest Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing agency and consulting firm working with leading hotel brands and hotel companies throughout the world. We have built an excellent team of top industry professionals, and enjoy a fun and friendly work environment. Our services include full-service digital marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, online media and retargeting, direct response online advertising, research and analysis, as well as website design and digital technology application development.
Once in a lifetime opportunity to become an industry website development expert!
NextGuest Digital is expanding its team of talented professionals by adding a high energy Junior Front End Web Developer to focus on website development and maintenance for all NextGuest Digital clients.
Company offers comfortable boutique business environment with an emphasis on results while retaining work/life balance. Provides excellent opportunities to build responsibilities and grow with company. Position based in midtown Manhattan, New York.
As a Junior Front End Web Developer, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites by executing design and maintaining high design/production quality
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and designers
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
- Maintain high design/production quality; ensuring that site content is consistent.
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet tight deadlines. Must be comfortable in boutique company environment with emphasis on team. Professional attitude and appearance. Self-motivated, creative problem-solver, ability to plan and organize, attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of hospitality and travel industry and technology/marketing solutions a plus
- This position is not a single contributor position and requires extensive team work and team trainings, WebEx and other video conferencing services, client meetings and online presentations, etc.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any U.S. employer without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Proficiency with web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, FTP, etc.
- Have an understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities and ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Facebook and other social media integration
- Good understanding of WordPress
- Familiar with OS X operating systems. Knowledge of GIT, PHP, Sass, MySQL is a plus
Please reply with resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Location: Midtown Manhattan, New York City