Front End Web Engineer
We’re making it as easy to invest in commercial real estate as it is to invest in the stock market. We use technology to give more people the opportunity to improve their financial futures through great investment opportunities. Our team sits at the intersection of software engineering and traditional real estate private equity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and maintain cadre.com
- Collaborate directly with our marketing team on promotional efforts
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our front-end frameworks and processes
- Mentor our Full Stack Engineers on modern front-end development practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience working on front-end engineering problems
- A desire to make beautiful experiences for users
- Experience building interactive web apps using modern frameworks, like React
- Experience with analytics instrumentation and optimizing conversion
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration
- Ownership of your code and business outcomes
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
- Nice to have: Experience with web animation
OUR TECH STACK
Our stack is Django and PostgreSQL, with a Django/React frontend. We have robust testing coverage, continuous integration, and continuous, zero-downtime deployments. We host everything on AWS and have invested in infrastructure as code and immutable deployments.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% of healthcare premiums covered
- Meaningful equity
- 401(K) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Free citibike membership
- Cell phone subsidy
- Free meals and rides home when working late
- Amazing office space in the heart of SoHo with fully stocked kitchen
- Much more!
To learn more, please send your resume over. Please feel free to provide any coding samples (Github, Stackoverflow, etc…) or blog posts, we’d love to take a look!