Front End (WordPress) Developer at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
As a Front End WordPress developer at Riskified, you will take part in the development work on our customer-facing digital assets - including our website, blog, and landing pages. You will be a valuable member of a fast-growing Marketing team and will get the chance to work on a variety of projects in a lively and dynamic environment.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong understanding of industry trends and content-management systems who can help formulate an effective, responsive design and bring our interactive digital experiences to the next level.What You'll Be Doing
- Developing cutting-edge web interfaces
- Making visual and structural changes to our website, blog, and landing pages to improve SEO, user experience, and conversion rates
- Working with our design team to create and implement new features and functionalities
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS while ensuring high-performance and availability
- Extending the WordPress CMS to handle additional functionalities.
- 3 years of experience in WordPress development - MUST
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JS, and jQuery - MUST
- Strong Knowledge of PHP and Wordpress CMS backend, including the WP Query class, ACF - MUST
- A strong portfolio with examples of sites you developed
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites and the ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- An autodidact approach to software development, experience with learning and adopting new programming languages and technologies.
- A keen eye for details and pixel-perfect designs
- Experience with Node.js and React.js - an advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military certifications - an advantage
- Experience with marketing tools such as Google Analytics & Hubspot - an advantage
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site