Frontend Developer at Tipico
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
Tipico just expanding its operations in the USA! Become part of our success team.
Are you obsessed with customer experience and with building amazing product?
If so, you are at the right place! We are looking for developers who want to build cutting edge products in the sportsbetting industry. We want innovators, we want doers!
Are you experienced in modern architecture and technology ?
You are thinking in React, Redux and RxJS, experienced using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js or yarn?
Your playing field:
We are looking for engineers with:
Interest in software architecture.
- You can identify improvements and implement them, You own a vision beyond the daily tasks?
Passion for user-experience and user-interface design.
- We are customer-centric. We will deliver the best customer experience, we build cutting edge products with performance and high quality.
Thinker and doer mindset.
- You are an engineer with a proactive mindset, willing to take ownership, solution oriented and appreciates responsibility.
Love to work as part of a self-organized team
- Working in small teams, brings challenges and possibilities. We are working in self-organized teams, that taking care of tasks, creating them, discussing them and delivering them.
Experience with component-driven architecture
- You are thinking in React, Redux and RxJS, are experienced in using styled-components, storybook, jest, Webpack, Node.js, express.js and yarn.
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- You have 3+ years in developing modern Web applications and SPA
- You know JS very well,
- You know about Webstandards like HTML5 and CSS3
- You have worked with REST APIs
- You have experience with OOP and FP
- You have the ability to work in a highly collaborative and agile team
- Working with Git, JIRA and Confluence
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with and value Clean Code and Design patterns
- Experience with headless CMS like sanity.io, contentful.com
- You have designed REST APIs with openAPI standard
- Worked with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernets and Cloud Services
- Online gaming and gambling experience
- Worked in FinTech companies, familiar with transaction-based applications
What's in it for you:
- A state-of-the-art technology stack and transaction volumes
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact
- Building up a green field product from scratch, be part of the first in the new and upcoming USA online sportsbetting market
- Work in a new and young business with high potential and growth
- Build your own success story together with us
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by the group. Leading European sports betting house, this is a high-volume business and working
- Self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Medical, Optical, Dental Health Benefits