Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We’re looking for frontend engineers who equally relish the subtle interaction details that make products delightful and the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web application. We are looking for someone used to writing highly reusable code and thinking about how to create performant and properly abstracted software.
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions.
- Use React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new features.
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Work a product-driven environment to create polished and effective front end tooling.
- Strong UI/UX sensibilities and good attention to detail.
- Capacity to write unit and integration tests.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile.
- Familiarity with Python, Java, TypeScript
- Experience with backend web frameworks Node/Express or Flask.
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description