- Design and Build frontend applications that are functional, beautiful, and reliable.
- Design and Build applications which thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, and that earn the trust of our users both internal and external.
- Work directly with stake holders, Users, UX Designers and Product Managers to do user research and design optimized workflows and workflow solutions
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Working within an agile product-driven cross functional team to create polished and effective front end applications.
- BS minimum MS Preferred
- 7+ years Frontend development and 3+ years as a lead.
- Can contribute best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications and help pick the architecture, frameworks and tooling for our next generation platform.
- Experience leading and owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery.
- Have a design and UI/UX background (user research and analytics)
- Masters, PHD or other advanced degree in Computer science or related field
- Familiarity with Python, Java, TypeScript, React, Angular
- Experience with backend web frameworks Node/Express or Flask.
- Experience working in an Agile environment