Full Stack Developer, User Experience Team
As a Full Stack developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup and operate DoubleVerify’s rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens and components and the back-end services handling the business logic of those products. You will need to emphasize UI and UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use and functionality. You will be closely coordinating and working with multiple development, product and Client Services teams.
This position is full-time and located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you will do:
- Develop client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Design and develop robust microservices built with .net Core, Java and Python. The services are integrated with various systems including Salesforce, databases and internal APIs.
- Style client components using Material, CSS and SCSS
- Test and optimize code developed both by you and by other team members.
- Design, develop and document APIs to be used by partners and other development teams.
- Work in continuous development and integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend and microservices backend architectures with automated packaging and deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members and Product Managers on a daily basis and participating in product meetings.
- Analyze data to study the usage patterns and effectiveness of client facing systems in the ongoing effort to provide the most user friendly experience.
Who you are:
- Love what you do and are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation with 5+ years of programming experience in coding and object-oriented design
- At least 2 years of experience working with Angular.
- At least 3 years of experience programming in c#, Java, or Python.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities and integrating it into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs and web-based API’s
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Experience with SQL is a plus