Full Stack Developer
Greater NYC Area
You’ll be responsible for:
- Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity.
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic, architect application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Provide analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepare program specifications and develops all code in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participate in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Work within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validate security features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- May lead projects as needed.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years experience with RDBMS, preferable Postgresql.
- 2+ years experience with python and developing REST services.
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional team on a regular basis
- Familiar with common software design patterns and object oriented design
- Team Player and ability to mentor/lead developers on application development best practices.
- Excellent Analytical Thinking and Communication both Verbal and Written are required.
Read Full Job Description