Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who wants to build products that help patients improve their lives through mental health care. You will be part of a cross-functional team of full-stack engineers, product managers, and designers, focused on complex engineering challenges unique to the healthcare industry.
- Participate in and lead technical architectural planning sessions with other engineers
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming
- Be an active participant in our engineering culture by blogging and speaking about your engineering experiences at Quartet
- Work closely with Product and Design to scope features
- Collaborate with our DevOps team to build and scale tools/libraries, streamlining developer workflows and improving the developer experience
- Feel inspired to refactor, implement changes, or develop processes that will improve everyone’s workflow
- Mentor and be mentored -- we are always learning!
- You are a full-stack engineer who has been in a commercial, hands-on role developing API-driven web applications for over 2 years.
- Your passion in collaboration stems from a ceaseless desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.
- React and Node.js are where you’re most comfortable, but you’re happy to jump into Java once in a while. Prior experience in Java is ideal, but not essential.
- You are up for a healthy debate about why line-height should be unitless.
- You love finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].