Full-Stack Engineer (React, Node.js) at Quartet Health
About the team & Opportunity:
Quartet is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who wants to build products that help patients improve their lives through mental health care. You will work as part of a highly autonomous cross-functional team of full-stack engineers, product managers, and designers, focused on complex engineering challenges unique to the healthcare industry. You will work and grow alongside a dedicated team of kind and intelligent lifelong learners.Accountabilities:
- Contribute to our code base and help ensure that our coding standards and patterns are observed through code reviews and pair programming.
- Participate in our agile development processes and in technical planning sessions with other engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have been in a hands-on role developing API-driven web applications for 1 - 3 years.
- Experience writing and maintaining automated integration and unit test suites to ensure code quality.
- You have a passion for collaboration and a desire to learn from team members of all disciplines and experiences.You love finding simple, elegant solutions to complicated problems.
- Knowledge of Health Systems and Technologies
- Experience with back-end technologies including Java, Postgres, Spring Boot
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Sentry, ElastAlert and Kibana
- Experience with native iOS and Android development using React Native or another framework
- Knowledge of modern DevOps tools such as Docker, Jenkins and Nginx