Full Stack Engineer
The Professional Services Engineering team is at the forefront of some of the most critical projects being executed at our largest customers. The team’s core mission is to extend the Sisense technology platform and build new, and exciting visualizations and applications. Our work touches both the front-end and back-end of the product.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Full Stack Web developer who is interested in an exciting and challenging role combining both technology and business challenges.The ideal candidate must be passionate towards making awesome products in both the technical and aesthetic aspects.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
● You’ll start getting to know the Sisense product and its API
● You’ll be guided by a senior PSE team member
● You’ll meet various leaders across the organization
By Day 30...
● You'll develop and maintain new visualization and applications
● You’ll be familiar with the work process
● You'll have mastered team members’ hobbies
● You'll be meeting our most important customers
● You’ll be able to handle meetings on your own
● You’ll keep learning the Sisense API best practices
● You’ll be able to develop sophisticated solutions using the Sisense API
● You’ll be able to architect solutions based on customers’ requirements
● You’ll be able to contribute feedback to how we can improve our process
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with web development
- Passion for software development and problem solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented, modularized and quality software
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to perform well under tight timelines
- Bachelors or Masters degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline