Join the core team of Alkymi, a NYC enterprise software startup with a mission to automate manual workflows with machine learning. We're building the first enterprise platform that understands complex documents using computer vision and natural language programming paired with a human feedback loop. Read more about us from our featured AWS Machine Learning blog post and on our website at alkymi.io.
Alkymi’s office is located near Union Square in Manhattan, New York City.
- Design and implement product features that combine aspects of our React frontend, with our Django backend with Celery asynchronous tasks.
- Extend our supporting Java and Node.js microservicse.
- Develop and implement best practices for our code and engineering pipelines.
- Mentor and on-board junior engineers.
- Our backend stack is written primarily in Python / Django / Celery, with microservices running on the JVM and Node.js.
- Deploy features to a QA and production cluster on AWS using a Kubernetes-based GitOps workflow.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Experience developing web applications and data pipelines in React, Python, Django, and Celery.
- Ability to be a leader in setting best practices and mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience with git and the git-flow development workflow.
- JVM (e.g., Java) programming experience is a plus.
- Familiar with the various forms of software testing.
- Interest in learning and contributing to our DevOps tools and processes.