Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We're looking for engineers who understand the difference between solving hard computer science problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting, and who excel at both.
- Building elegant solutions to challenges associated with analyzing financial documents
- Improving our verification platform and using machine learning and other techniques to automate and intelligently default crowd/user tasks
- Deploying new features on our core product and iterating on improvements
- Giving and receiving constructive code reviews
- Being a strong problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Being flexible, a self-starter, and a fast-learner
- 3+ years of Java or Python
- Experience with Postgres and Redis
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience building scalable applications/REST API’s
- Experience with building single-app web-applications using React.JS
- Contributions to OSS / Github profile
- Familiarity with OCR processing / computer vision technologies
- Familiarity with system devops, database design
- Familiarity with machine learning
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description