Full Stack Software Engineer
Our mission is to serve cancer patients and our customers by dramatically improving treatment and accelerating research. Our team is building a disruptive, oncology-specific software platform that connects cancer centers across the world on a common technology infrastructure to address key healthcare challenges.
Today, the Flatiron Health OncologyCloud™ platform includes the industry-leading electronic medical record for oncology (OncoEMR), a first-of-its-kind analytics tool, patient portal, and integrated billing management. Our goal is to help cancer centers and life science companies leverage real-world oncology data at a scale and clinical depth never before seen, to advance cancer care and accelerate research.
Are you passionate about using modern web technologies to enable clinical workflows and help customers visualize their data? As a Full Stack Engineer, you will craft intuitive web interfaces to make complex data accessible and useful through extensive web-based applications that improve oncologists' complex workflows so that they can focus on their patients.
Who you are:
- You hold a BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related field
- You have over 4 years experience
- You are interested in user-research-driven design where shaving one second off of a workflow matters
- You are passionate about crafting fluid, usable, and accessible UIs, and making it easier for other engineers to do the same
- You enjoy full stack development but are most excited about the front end
- You are inspired by our mission to improve healthcare through technology
- You seek simple approaches to complex problems
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Have experience scaling UI development patterns and libraries to large applications and organizations
- Interest / expertise in user experience design
- Experience with ES6, SASS, or Webpack
- Experience building healthcare applications
- Contribute to open source projects
- Have taken a leading role in delivering complex software systems all the way to production
Flatiron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.