CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a cross-functional team building software and systems that scale. You will be building services and integrations to support our Healthcare products.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new, and enhance existing, typescript client and server-side applications.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build services and experiences that are easy to use.
- Refine requirements while working closely with product managers. Help determine priority between feature development and technical investment.
- Write automated Unit, Functional tests and smoke tests for each service while maintaining a code coverage of > 80%.
- Encourage team growth through active participation in technical decisions, and conversations.
Who You Are:
- Experience with front end frameworks like React and server-side experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- You are comfortable working on API-driven applications.
- Experience with writing Unit tests for new features added to the code bases.
- Curious about technology and believe in constant learning.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with the intention of flawless execution.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and collaboration skills.