Fullstack Engineer (Solutions Engineering) at Smartly.io (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Smartly.io is looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our Solutions Engineering team. This is a full stack role and requires both software development and interest towards working closely with customers. Role will be focusing on the largest strategic advertising customers across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat platforms. Development will span over multiple services in Smartly.io core product.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will work closely with our largest customers globally by identifying new features and products. You will write production-grade code across different platforms and microservices in collaboration with other product engineering teams to fulfill growth opportunities. This role will allow you to identify, plan and develop solutions in order to expand Smartly.io product offering towards faster revenue growth.
Smartly.io's Solutions Engineering team is composed of strategic software engineers who are creative and business-focused problem solvers. We collaborate with customers to understand their challenges, in order to architect and develop effective solutions to solve them. We are in the intersection of business and engineering helping Smartly.io's customer and sales teams to succeed in growth. We are passionate about working closely with our customers and other engineering teams.As a Fullstack Engineer you will...
- Work with our multi-platform infrastructure and integrating into different types of data sources
- Write maintainable, robust and well tested code
- Focus on creating solutions that will ensure customer growth and closing new business
- Conduct code reviews and give and receive honest feedback from your colleagues
- Document our services and communicate our solutions for customers
- Work with our internal stakeholders - UX, product, infrastructure, sales, or our support function - to align our solutions with wider product roadmap
- Participate in our development process improvements
- Proven experience building scalable distributed web applications
- Interest in working directly with customers
- Drive and passion to solve customer problems and deliver value at a fast pace
- Eagerness to learn and challenge yourself by working in diverse projects and solving varying problems for our customers
- Ability to take ownership of your own work and proactively work towards shared goals
- Open environment where your knowledge and input matters when choosing the next projects for our team. While we are driven by new business opportunities and critical needs from existing customers, we prioritize our own work towards the combination of largest growth potential and technical feasibility
- Business minded Software Development team with ability to travel for customer meetings, conferences and industry events (when international travel resumes)
- Combination of greenfield projects to solve new customer problems, and improving existing custom solutions towards wider use and general availability
- Ability to truly work and collaborate together with different development teams and employees
- Time to advance your career towards new skills and challenges globally available in Smartly.io
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are a hybrid workplace where Smartlies have the flexibility to work at the office, from home, or a bit of both. We also offer programs for short-term remote work globally.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]