CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a high functioning front-end team building user experiences that surprise and delight our customers. You will be building applications with modern web technologies to deliver our end users frictionless experiences.
What You Will Do:
- Refine requirements while working closely with product managers. Help determine priority between feature development and technical debt.
- Work closely with a talented team of engineers, product managers, and UX designers to build React based user experiences that are easy to use, and robust services to support them..
- Encourage team growth through active participation in technical decisions, and conversations.
- Own the feature execution process, in addition to contributing to existing coding practices (unit/functional testing, code reviews, etc.).
Who You Are:
- Good object oriented modeling concepts, have worked in creating maintainable applications using appropriate design principles
- Experience in developing & enhancing large services and applications across the stack
- Experience with writing Unit tests for every new feature developed in the application
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Curious about technology and believe in constant learning
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive with the intention of flawless execution
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and collaboration skills