Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
Please apply via Lever.
About the role
Paperspace is looking for highly motivated engineers to help us architect the future of machine learning and GPU cloud computing. This position requires a love of software and a willingness to jump between many levels of a stack.
Excellent communication skills are essential.
• some production deployment / DevOps experience (Docker, CI, Kubernetes, etc)
• Git/GitHub experience, including merging, rebasing, and pull requests
• experience working in SQL and/or with NoSQL datasources
• Competitive base salary
• Generous PTO
• Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
• Multiple health care options with premium plans in addition to Vision and Dental Insurance plans
• Commuter benefits with contribution from the company
• Fitness & wellness benefit
• Competitive parental leave policy
• Catered dinners, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
• Team happy hours and events
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever - https://jobs.lever.co/paperspace.