CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a goal-driven, Full-Stack Engineer to join our team and develop the next generation of tools essential for successful management of our business processes! If you’re an engineer who is passionate about providing solutions mixing modern HTML5 UIs with micro-service, event-driven backend components, then this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the other members of the engineering team to ensure all services are reliable, maintainable, and well-integrated into the CLEAR ecosystems
This is a high-visibility role that provides many opportunities to directly impact the direction of CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- You will be a key software contributor to a team building tools for internal use by both business and technical teams
- Build both front-end and back-end services
- Collaborate with the design and business teams to collect and test business requirements
- Assist in developing new, and enhance existing, Java-based web and server-side applications with strong ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to best practices for testing and designing reusable code
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of development experience
- Excited to work on and grow knowledge of both front-end (HTML5, react, redux, etc.) and back-end (microservices, java, kafka, docker, etc.) technologies
- Comfortable working in a technology-agnostic environment
- Experience with Salesforce development nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodologies is preferred
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests and recommend alternative technical and business approaches