At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems for both external and internal products. You will be challenged to deliver high functionality and an unparalleled user experience. You will iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products. Your passion for being a stack-generalist while dreaming up innovative experiences will drive the development of core product features.
Fullstack Software Engineer Characteristics:
- You’ve built a solid foundation in Computer Science.
- You deliver great products; prioritizing usability and clarity while designing and implementing services and APIs, all at scale.
- You enjoy learning and exploring new frameworks, component libraries, and tools. You invest in yourself.
Fullstack Engineering Stack: Typescript, React, Node, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A new, high-quality code base with little technical debt and room to build new services and features
- An environment that embraces the utility of a DevOps oriented culture and combines it with a focus on CI/CD methodology
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks